The Reality Beyond All Empirical Dealings
Gangolly, D. B.
pp 1 - 42 | 1989
- I. Dealing Involving The Enjoyer and the Enjoyed
- II. The Transactions of Agent of Action, (The Means Of) Action and the Fruit of Action
- III. The Transactions of the Knower, The Means of Knowledge and the Objects of Knowledge
- IV. Dealings of Ignorance
- V. The Dealings of `I' and `Mine'
- VI. Dealings of Knowledge (Vidya!!) and Ignorance (!!Avidya)
- VII. The Scriptures and the Valid Means to Cognize Reality
- VIII. The Final Valid Means (Antyapramaana)
- IX. In Praise of Shri Shankara Bhagavadpaada